High energy efficiency (IE4) at a smaller size by the application of permanent magnet activated EC-motors
The EMGR assortment of three phase motors was upgraded by the energy efficient EC-motors series (DEC).
The operation with a frequency converter ensures an optimal utilization of the motors already in part-load range.
These motors are available without converter (for operation with external inverters) as well as with completely mounted compact frequency converter
available for size 80 (size 71 an 100 on request).
- Best energy efficiency ( > premium) even in part-load range
- Outstanding rotational speed permanence (vector control)
- Wide three phased input voltage range (e.g. 3 ~ 220 bis 500V at 50/60Hz) *
- Power staggering from 0,55 kW *
- Many protection functions for motor and inverter *
- Frequency setting mode or preset speed mode (7 preset speeds) *
- PID process control, free configurable, for instance on pressure, temperature etc. *
- Power save function via PID stand-by possible (e.g. at pumps) *
- Free configurable digital/analogue in-/outputs
- Approvals CE and UL
Furthermore, the modular drive system facilitates customer specific accommodations.
* when using the frequency inverter INVEOR (firm Kostal)